Location: Stazione Milano Centrale (Milan Central Station), Piazza Duca d’Aosta.
Event: A protest against U.S. government activities against Iran will occur on January 11, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. and conclude at 6:00 p.m. Social media websites mention the U.S. government. Demonstrators will sit-in at Piazza Duca d’Aosta in front of Stazione Milano Centrale (Milan Central Station). Police expect approximately 100 Pro-Iran participants. Police will be present and may block vehicular and pedestrian traffic. U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid the area.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the local media for updates
- Avoid the areas in the vicinities noted
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity of any large gathering or protest
- U.S. Consulate General, Milan, Italy
+39 02 290 351 (24/7)
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Italy Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter