Location: U.S. Consulate General Milan – Intersection of Via Moscova and Via Turati, Italy.
Event: A protest against U.S. government policy in the Middle East and Iran will occur on January 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. and conclude at 8:00 p.m. Demonstrators will sit-in near the U.S. Consulate General Building at the intersection of Via Moscova and Via Turati. Police expect approximately 70-100 participants. Police will be present and may block vehicular and pedestrian traffic. U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid the area.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the local media for updates
- Avoid the areas in the vicinities noted
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity of any large gathering or protests
- U.S. Consulate General, Milan, Italy
- +39 02 290 351 (24/7)
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Italy Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter