Study in the U.S.A.

The U.S. State Department has developed a website dedicated to all those wishing to study in the U.S. The name of this portal is: “EducationUSA“. Please visit EducationUSA to find all information you need!

In Italy, the Fulbright Commission Italy also provide valuable information for Italian citizens looking for study opportunities in U.S. campuses.