Before your interview:
- Please come prepared! If your application is incomplete you may be asked to schedule a new appointment.
- The child and applicant must be present at the interview. Both parents are encouraged to accompany the child.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Your appointment time is not the same as your interview time. Interview times depend on the number of applicants who appear for their appointments and the length of processing time for each case.
- On the day of your appointment, please bring originals of all required documents, including proof of physical presence in the U.S. for the American citizen parent(s) sufficient to demonstrate the length of presence required for your circumstances, photos, valid IDs, and payment for application fees. Please refer to the CRBA checklist for details on required items.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please send an e-mail 3 days in advance of your appointment date. If you do not cancel your appointment in advance, you will need to restart the appointment request process.