You Can Travel Under the VWP

If you have correctly answered all the questions, you are eligible to travel under the Visa Waiver Program.

However, the legislation requires that travelers without a visa request and obtain an online authorization called Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), issued by the Department of Homeland Security / Customs and Border Protection (DHS /CBP).

All relevant information is available on the “ESTA” page of this site.